Making A Difference is In The Doing
Volunteers are the backbone of Kline Galland. For over a century, volunteers have enabled Kline Galland to be at the forefront of our community’s ability to enhance “quality of life” and provide greater “quality of care” for one another.
We have a special appreciation for the generations of community members who serve so unselfishly on our Board of Directors. They volunteer unlimited time, talent and insightful leadership, ensuring that we remain fiscally sound and able to grow and support our mission for years to come.
We invite you to become involved with Kline Galland. Volunteering is rewarding and a great opportunity to match your special interests with a wide variety of opportunities. Some thought-starters for your consideration include:
- Offer companionship by being a friendly visitor
- Dazzle residents with your special talents in music, storytelling, even baking
- Pet therapy always brightens someone’s day (yours, too)
- Support patients and their families through the end-of-life journey with our Hospice Team
- Help lead lively group activities for seniors at our Polack Adult Day Center
Volunteer a little, volunteer a lot. Either way, making a difference is in the doing. For more information please contact:
Alyssa Bobman, Director of Volunteer Services
Kline Galland Home, The Summit at First Hill and Kline Galland Hospice
Joanne Angel, Director
Polack Adult Day Center (Monday-Thursday)