Kline Galland Center is one of the Northwest’s leading senior long term care providers. We offer our employees a rewarding working environment with generous benefits, compensation, and advancement opportunities.
Kline Galland Center employees are known for their personal commitment to our mission of improving lives and making a positive difference to those we serve. A key to this success lies in the relationships between our staff members and residents, clients, and families.
Our employees love working at Kline Galland, which shows in our excellent staff retention record. This is because Kline Galland Center and Affiliates stands out from other senior care providers in many ways:
- Pleasant working environment. Our employees are supported by managing staff and appreciated by residents, clients, and their families.
- Employee Recognition. Kline Galland places a high value on the contributions of our employees. We celebrate those contributions with quarterly recognition, anniversary awards, and a variety of celebrations including National Nursing Home Week and Assisted Living Week.
- Family spirit. Kline Galland offers a friendly atmosphere of helpful fellow employees and accessible management in every department.
- Employee Assistance. Kline Galland has an emergency loan program to assist our employees in need. We also have a formalized Employee Assistance Program (EAP) to offer support to our staff at no cost to them.
- Advancement. Because Kline Galland is an expanding organization, we offer many opportunities for professional growth, and are committed to continuing staff career development.
- Plentiful supplies. All our services are well-stocked with supplies to help our employees accomplish their jobs in a timely and successful fashion.
- Staff-to-resident ratios. Favorable ratios allow employees to spend more meaningful time with residents.
- Pride. Kline Galland is a world-renowned provider of expert, compassionate residential senior care.
Thank you for considering Kline Galland as your place of employment. Click here to view current openings & download our application.