Your gift to Kline Galland and Kline Galland Foundation enables us to continue to provide outstanding care and life-enhancing programs for your loved ones in a nurturing environment that embraces Jewish tradition. Gifts also help, as may be required, underwrite uncompensated care which in 2015 ran into the millions of dollars.
Thank You for Your Generous Support
There are many ways for you to support Kline Galland and Kline Galland Foundation:
- An online contribution
- Designations through Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle
- Designations through United Way of King County
- Gifts of cash, securities and appreciated property
- Charitable bequests and gift annuities
- Charitable remainder and lead trusts
- Life insurance
- Retirement funds
- Retained life estate
- Creating a legacy or special tribute gift in honor of a loved one
For more information regarding gifts to Kline Galland, please contact:
Angela Keophilavong, Office Manager
Kline Galland Home
Simon Amiel, Chief Development Officer
Kline Galland Foundation
Please mail tributes and gifts to:
7500 Seward Park Ave S.
Seattle, WA 98118
Gifts of any amount are gratefully received and tax-deductible as allowed by law.