For seniors who still live at home and who are alone during the day, the Polack Adult Day Center offers the perfect solution. The Center provides socialization, recreational and health monitoring opportunities for older adults. Participants enjoy an active day of connecting with others through stimulating activities and interaction. The Center is ideal for family caregivers who may need a break for caregiving duties to run errands, go to work or take care of their own medical needs.
- A variety of interesting activities, including exercise, arts & crafts, current event discussion groups, entertainment, outings and Jewish cultural celebrations
- A hot, nutritious kosher lunch
- Limited transportation to and from the Center
- Health monitoring by a Registered Nurse
- Family support and counseling
The Polack Adult Day Center is open Monday through Thursday.
Kosher Meals on Wheels
This program delivers more than 6,000 delicious kosher meals to homebound individuals each year. All meals are prepared at the Kline Galland Home and are delivered by Sound Generations.