The Polack Adult Day Center offers the perfect solution for Jewish seniors who still live at home and are alone during the day. The Center provides socialization, recreational and health monitoring opportunities for older Jewish adults. Participants enjoy an active day of connecting with others through stimulating, culturally-relevant activities and interaction. The Center is ideal for family caregivers who may need a break for caregiving duties to run errands, go to work or take care of their own medical needs.
- A hot, nutritious kosher lunch
- Jewish cultural celebrations
- Jewish-inspired arts & crafts
- Current events discussion groups
- Entertainment and outings
- Limited transportation to and from the Center
- Health monitoring by a Registered Nurse
- Family support and counseling
The Polack Adult Day Center is open Monday through Thursday.
Kosher Meals on Wheels
Inspired by our deep-seeded Jewish values to care for one another, this program delivers more than 6,000 delicious kosher meals to homebound individuals each year. All meals are prepared at Kline Galland Home and are delivered by Sound Generations.