The Summit offers an opportunity to live life with joy and purpose in an elegant, distinctly urban setting. Here, you’re in the midst of some of the area’s best shopping, entertainment venues, restaurants and cultural events as well as some of the premier hospitals and medical providers in the city.
When you come home from your exciting day or night on the town, you’ll be surrounded by a caring and compassionate team of professionals who work around the clock to help ensure your needs and desires are met. We understand that human connection is among the most important factors to living a full and healthy life, which is why there is a vast array of opportunities to engage with your community of peers.
Life Enhancement and Enrichment
Here are just a few of the ways you can spend your time here:
- Relax with a good book in our extensive library of old classics and new favorites
- Get creative in our cooking/art studio and activity center
- Nurture your soul in our synagogue
- Get/stay in shape in our state-of-the-art Fitness Center, then reward yourself with a soak in the spa tub
- Take a stroll on our beautifully landscaped 4th floor terrace or visit the various neighborhood parks
- Exercise your mind with our numerous in-house lectures or reminisce while enjoying a variety of musical troupes
- Join your new friends in the numerous events and activities, including a nightly wine bar
And, of course, we celebrate life at every opportunity, whether it be lavish holiday meals at Passover, Rosh Hashanah and Thanksgiving or celebrating the milestone birthdays and anniversaries of our residents.