Independent Living at The Summit offers privacy and community
The best of both worlds! Residents of The Summit enjoy the relaxation and privacy of home in elegantly appointed and spacious apartments. However, maintaining an active social life in retirement and staying connected to your community is easier because of the convenience provided by living in our community. Planned activities and the companionship of your peers are only footsteps away.
Begin your day in the cozy café for a morning coffee klatch or delicious lunch…stroll the gardens and walking paths of the 4th floor terrace…sneak in a quick workout in the fitness center…find a good book in the well-stocked library… then wrap up the day with an excellent meal in our elegant dining room.
The Summit at First Hill offers superb independent living services:
- Concierge available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist you
- Building-wide personal Emergency Response system
- Life Enrichment program including cultural outings and in-house lifelong learning opportunities
- SummitCare—home care and in-house clinic services for intermittent or long-term assistance with activities of daily living
- SummitFit—fitness program incorporating exercise and nutrition to promote health and wellness
- RN supervision, both in the building and on call 24/7
- Weekly housekeeping
- Chef-inspired menu, served restaurant style with a plethora of kosher choices
- Jewish holiday traditions and special foods honored
- Assisted Living apartments available if more care is needed
Convenient Fee Structure
You will appreciate the convenience of our fee structure: one monthly payment (no entrance fees) covers living quarters, utilities, housekeeping, maintenance, great kosher meals, wellness programs and more.
Contact us today to schedule a tour! We’d love to show you around and treat you to a home-cooked meal so that you can experience some of the little pleasures our residents enjoy daily.