We Are Living The Legacy of Caroline Kline Galland
Over a century ago, with the conviction and compassion like no other, Caroline Kline Galland set out to change the world of senior care. As I look around, I am humbly in awe of all that our community has accomplished in building her Kline Galland into today’s Kline Galland.
From a little house established with Caroline’s “seed money” of more than $1.4 million (over 36 million in today’s dollars) – to the growth and evolution during the 20th and into the 21st century – our community has created a Single-Source Senior Care Resource like no other.
As tastes, preferences, wants and needs have changed with time, the community’s vision and support has helped us shape the future of health care:
- Building our Summit at First Hill for Independent, Assisted Living and Memory Support
- Creating a Transitional Care Unit that is the largest Rehab facility in the State
- Establishing the only Jewish-certified Hospice in the Northwest
- Launching community-based Home Health and Home Care agencies
- Implementing an innovative Senior Care Resource Line to answer questions 7 days a week
We are honored to be recognized locally, regionally and nationally as a leader and innovator. Our always-evolving and responsive continuum of signature services keeps us at the very forefront of senior care. Caroline wouldn’t want it any other way.